International Turkological conference will be held in Tatarstan
The Kazan (Volga) Federal University invite you to participate in the IX International Turkological conference “The Turkic world: problems of language, literature, history and culture of the Turkic people”.
The form of the conference – internal.
The conference will be held in Elabuga Institute (branch) of Kazan (Volga) Federal University (Elabuga), from April 12 till April 14, 2018.
Work on the following thematic areas is planned:
- Literature and folklore of the Turkic people;
- Actual problems of modern Turkic linguistics;
- Toponymy and onomastics of the Turkic peoples;
- Problems of cultural linguistics, translation and translation studies;
- The history and culture of the Turkic people;
- Innovations in teaching Turkic languages and literatures.
Working languages of the Conference are Russian, Tatar, English and Turkish.
Following the results of a conference the edition of the electronic collection is planned.
Application and materials for participation in the conference should be sent to the e-mail address of the organizing committee: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications and articles are accepted till March 18, 2018.
Welcome to the official portal of the International Turkic Academy!